Sunday, December 25, 2011

We Have Moved (not to Moscow)

I have been a TERRIBLE blogger since September. Tim got me an Ipad2 for my birthday, which was a wonderful surprise. My ancient laptop had officially died and I was hogging his office computer which wasn't working out well.While the Ipad rocks on so many practical levels I just couldn't figure out how to blog properly from the Ipad2 and just gave up (but I didn't need to tell you that). So I did a little research and found out that wordpress has a nifty app that allows seamless blogging from the Ipad so away we go. I'm giving it a try, but I will say it's a bit more complicated and I'm having to relearn how to blog, but the results are oh so nice. Hope you enjoy... http://mortimorefive.wordpress.com/  Hope on over and leave me a comment :)

Merry Christmas and Cheers~!!
Love, Sarah

2 comments:

palma said...

Nice Your Blog.... Please Come To My Blog At www.paloh.co.cc Is Free Tv Online 4 U, Thank You...

Louise said...

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful post. Many thanks for providing these details.

Problems in billing? Check this out:
Medisoft download
Most widely used practice management software today